Friday, May 15, 2009


Why mother is so special:


When I came home in the rain,


Brother asked why didn't you take an umbrella.

Sister advised, Why didn't you wait till rain stopped.

Father angrily warned, only after getting cold, you will realize.


But Mother, while drying my hair, said, stupid rain!

Couldn't it wait, Till my child came home?


~That's MOM~



That's how special most of the mothers in this earth, including our mother earth! They provide the best for us, with love, with warmth, with passion, with food, with shelther, with clothes and not to forget, education. Every best thing that they can find will always be prioritise to their children. How great they are!

My beloved mom, she is great and nice. I love her so so so much! Since young, she has been nurturing be with great care and give her best to me. She patiently educate me until today, and this here I am, currently studying in a local public university. When I first went out to KL to study, she cried a lot as she and I were separated far away and will not see each other often. Yet, now that I came back home whenever there is holiday, I can see such lovely cheerful smile on her face. We hugged and embraced each other. I think that is far more better than buying her products.

Mom is getting older, and so am I. I wish I can graduate smoothly and work and take care of both my parents and my grandfather well. Just like what they did for me. This is my responsibility. Spending precious time with family is crucial as it can make everyone of us feel more closer to each other. Especially this year's mother's day. My dad purposely celebrated it twice because my brother, mike and I came back home on different time. We enjoyed every moment of it.

Everyday can be Mother's day, or Father's day.

As long as we appreciate and be grateful of what we have, everyday is special~~

No comments: