Thursday, May 14, 2009

SLEEP DEPRIVATION

Sleeping late and waking up early to study had been my routine for the past few weeks. This is in fact because of my last minute study plan. I drank a lot of coffee and had suppers which contributed to my weight gain. Haih... Who to blame? me.

Even everytime I am home, I still have the same problem. This is because I want to utilise all the precious time I have at home. Full time internet access and mtv channels, and being indolence worth more than a king's ransom. That explain the reason why I am still deprive of sleep even though I am at home all the time. I am weird, don't you think so? Well, I just cherished every moment I have to lays around and do whatever I like, and spending time with my parents and family.

Guess I'll just pay the sleep debt when I'm back in hostel. Especially in the weekends. That's what I have in mind right now. Who knows what will happen in the next minute? I don't get tomorrow's newspaper today. No worry. OOPppss, I have to be worry, my study!

Lastly, I think it is time for me to go for a good sleep. Good night and good morning! ;P

No comments: