Friday, May 15, 2009


Obesity and weight control


Nowadays, the above problems are very common among our society as fast food restaurants are mushrooming in these few years. Well, not to blame on those fast food, our society's standard of living has increase a lot. Hence, the nutrition that the children and younger generation depend on has also change. Everyone wants it quick and tasty. So the most common is McD, KFC, A&W and so on. We ate tonnes of chicken, beef, fish and others yet the amount of vegetable and fruits consume has increase not much if compared to the intake of meat.


Me? I am obese, as according to the table given by health ministry. My BMI is over according to Asian standard. I know, I am short and plum, I should not eat so much. Haih, but that's me. I used to eat to enjoy and even when I am sad. Falling ill doesn't reduce my appetite. I love to eat. Yet, I am not active in sports. That explain why I am obese.


To tell the truth, I try to reduce my calorie intake, but not much effect seen. I still have my belly with me. Spare tires, from 3 increase to 5 layers lately. Paise... I always give many excuses just to avoid sports. In contrast, I still lament a lot of my weight.


Guess my major cause is I do not have the determination. As a matter of fact, I am lack of it!

1 comment:

*jeSSicA* said...

i'm not sure about my weight now so i dunno wat's my BMI at the moment...but tell u sth, i eat a lot, i play sports, i walk much, but i know i'm not in the 'fit' range. tried to reduce more weight but i love eating so cant help la. haha join the club =P