Sunday, October 26, 2008

My mom asked me yesterday, does anyone interested in me?

That sparked my thought.... She meant the boy that accompany me to ward almost everyday. Well, I did told my mom about what's happening to me everyday, my findings, my cases, my feelings and so on. My mom is my best friend. No one can beat that. But still, there's not everything I can tell her. Sometimes, I feel very miserable cause I can't share the story with her. I can't tell her everything I feel. It is like bursting inside of me.... What can I do? Keep it within me, I concluded, is the best way.

What the heck it is about? What makes me so sick of myself? Haih...

I'm in the run of searching for my life partner, my "the other half" in another words. Undeniably, I'm attracted to the opposite sex especially when he is a good man, trustworthy and honest. Mom asked me before, what criteria do i set? Well, I want a clean-cut, genuine man with honesty and trustwothy. Is it too high my request? I don't think so. No matter what his job, where he works, the most important thing is that he loves me as I do to him. So far, nil~~

Sometimes, i'm fascinating about meeting my boyfriend, with him cudddling me, hugging and kissing me... It is so warm, I suppose... I wish it will come true. Especially when I saw other couples in the walk-way. I'm jealous for sure. I keep asking myself, when will it be my turn? I know myself, i'm not very pretty, short and plum. None in me that is attracting and outstanding. But i believe it will be my turn when someone discover who is me, inside me.... This ain't gonna be easy, maybe takes time too... Whatever, I'm daydreaming~~

No comments: