Friday, October 24, 2008

Well, I'm kinda new to this blogspot.com//

I like writing post, it is a way where i can express my feelings, to the extent of all those things that I hardly can tell others include my mom through verbal language!

I just finish my exam 2 days ago, which i thought was quite bad. My efforts all in med posting? All went into dust! It was not that i never did that examination before, but... I'm not well-prepared, which I should! I'm mad with myself. Although I can't do a thing about it now... I'm always like that, regrets came when it's already an end =.=

There is so many things in my head. I'm having palpitations and grasping for air when i woke up suddenly from my bed! Nightmares... Even eveningmares! Whatever~~ I'm thinking about my exam, my friends, my groupmates, my med posting which already comes to an end, my next future posting; my family, my search for the other half??? Haih, everything is so intense and I wish I can solve it immediately. But, my LIFE is just about to begin... Like I always say,"LIFE IS COMPLICATED!" We'll never know what will happen next... to make it short, Things never occur like what i expected or planned. That's why...

No comments: