Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh man, i'm finally back in hostel at HTAR again. IT is not a stranger to me, but still, I miss home. ~Home Sweet Home~~

I boarded the train last night at Wakaf Bharu Train Station at 7.10pm. The train was late. Both my parents sent me off. Oh yeah, the coach E4 was damn hot as the air conditioner was not on. After someone went to complaint, it was finally switched on. It was not very cold, but cool enough for me..I was sitting on my bed reading CLEO, the magezine bought in the evening. While reading, I finished off the Pita Bread mom cooked for me. IT was so nice and delicious. Oh, wish I can have more, it was so tasty. 2 hours later, about 9pm, I was a bit dizzy, as an effect of reading on moving vehicle. Hence, I put my self to sleep, though it was quite early still.

"Bum bum bi dam bum, bum, bi dam bum....disturbia~~~" my message alert tone rang, it was messages from mom... Then i went off to sleep again....

The next moment i woke up was already 8.30am. I was quite surprised that I slept for that long hours. A good and deep sleep. I felt so much more energized. After an hour, the train arrived at KL sentral. I went to 7-11 to bought 3 high 5 bread, then went to Pasar Seni LRT to take bus to come back to HTAR. The whole journey was quite smooth. About 10.30am i stepped into D110. My room. I cleaned and mopped the floor. Put my Yellow Blanket out under sun to let UV kills bacteria; same things goes to my bed sheet and pillows too. After that only I went to bath. I was quite smelly, I don't deny that. Haha....

I wanted to call my mom, but i postponed the thought after lunch. Coincidentally, my mom called me when i went to toilet to wash clothes. I called her, informing her my journey and that I arrived in HTAR safe and sound. I went to lunch in the dining hall alone. Luckily Khoon Sim came and eat and accompany during my meal time. Not so boring though...

No comments: