Saturday, April 18, 2009

ON ENJOYING A WEEKEND SOMEWHERE CALLED 'HOME'

Here it comes, my weekends. I've planned ahead of me to visit my grandaunty's house here in Taman Esplanad, Bukit Jalil. This was since a month ago because the plan had to be postponed until now as I had exam now and then. Hence, I just give my polite aunty Monica a message,and here I am now, in a warm and cozy three-storey corner lot terrace house in Bukit Jalil.

I arrived about noon time after they had fetch me in HTAR at 10am on Saturday. Since then, I ate and talk and ate and talk non-stop. I really enjoy myself to the utmost here. HOME! Although I haven't seen them in years, to count actually, but they really treat me nice. I actually feel more comfortable then going to my uncle's house. I already cancel of my mind that I might feel awkward staying here since I have not contact them for so long.

Home-cooked meals, family talks and playing around with my cousin Princess Vicky. She misses me a lot as claimed by her mom. Well, she kept all those cute emails i sent her. She listen to what I said. Maybe indirectly I have become her role model, as she is inspired to become a doctor. Well, I don't mind that, in fact, I'm proud of myself at some point. But I can't be cocky right? It is just a small compliment from my aunty. I promise to myself that I will play my part in return. Try to give some advices to vicky, eg. Consume more vegetables and so on... I may not come their house too often, as my finals are approaching soon.. But, I'll try my best, although I also do not want to bring them trouble for fetching me from Klang. Quite far. It is more convenient if I'm staying in UM, 15 minutes drives with no traffic jam. Can be consider, right?

I try to spend most of the time with them, talking and sharing, and play with Vicky. She's a single child, so I guess she is boring sometimes. I put aside my Occupational health for days now. Sad thing is, I'm going to have my OH exam on 22nd April, which is very soon. Die! How am I suppose to memorize everything in such short time??? Moreover, I do not what is the style of my new lecturer Dr.Syaridah or whatever la...

Anyway, this is my choice. Dividing time is always a challege to me. Study, relatives, play time, preparing for finals and whatsoever! I'm in dillemma and that already waste part of my time having to plan about it properly.

Well, I guess that's it for today. I will call it a day until here. ~YO~

No comments: