Friday, April 17, 2009


Here I am, coming to think and worry about the same thing again and again...


My study, my life, my future life, work prospect, my elective, my holidays and my own choice!


So many things.... All these put me into dilemma actually! Can I balance these out? I mean my time to work, and play. Play hard and study smart! Do you realise where's the emphasize? Play always come first to me. No matter where I'm going, although maybe I look to be kinda serious sometimes, I do think and plan about PLAY. It is essential to life. We need it, I need it. I need it because it helps to destress me, reduce my acne problem and lessen my burden into cosmetic care! No la, the utmost importance is it makes me more confident because I am able to lift my head up high and face the world. That is the best! Study? This is my future. I want to settle myself down to a good one, live comfortably, doing things I love, helping others as much as I can, lessen the pain of those who suffer, that's my goals. People around me happy, I will be happy.


Save the earth! another issue to think about right now. Reduce the use of plastic bags, don't by stuff you don't need, recycle as much paper, plastic and glass bottles, aluminium cans and so on... I try my best and play my role as much as I can. I bring my own paper bag to night market to buy food and fruits. If possible, I don't use plastic bag. Alternatively, use it as much time as I can before it torn off or being thrown away finally! Hehe...


My social life...This is a major issue to me always. My friends around me. I can mix around, but sometimes I get irritated and can't stand them no more. I not sure whether is it always my attitude problem or is it theirs??? I ask my roommate a few times before, and she had reassured me. I can speak. But I'm not good at breaking the ice. Especially with guys. It is hard for me to make the moves to join them always. Unless there are someone else going along, I'm on. But for me to initiate a gathering or whatsoever, it is hardly. RARELY. I'm shy. I don't have the mouth to ask people to bring me out for movies, to yum cha, to shopping or whatever. Maybe this is partly due to the fact that I don't like to trouble others. So many reasons la...


Anyway, I always come to the same conclusion. Life is complicated! Time flies, i'm aging, things change, people change, life goes on~~

No comments: