Saturday, July 17, 2010

Here we are again...Orientation time!

Supersenior, ni hao....

Oh man, I'm a supersenior now?! It's kinda hard for me to accept that actually. So fast, I'm already so "old". Anyway, I need to get used to it somehow. I'm anticipating also, in a way, to orientate the juniors, but in a proper way.

What do I mean?

Hmmmm, get to know them. But how to remember them? I don't even remember what I had studied for the past few hours, or even recall what the lecturers told us. Oh gosh...Obviously my mind is so congested. Anyway, I was given a task by Prof R to "psycho" the juniors, because they are the future doctors. Can they take the stress? Are they willing to? These include sacrificing the time, the playtime, the sleep time, one's physical and mentally and even psychologically health, just to serve the public as a doctor. It is not gonna be easy, even to try to talk to the juniors also difficult, based on the current situation in UM.

Spies are everywhere, just like in the movie. We're like locked up in a jail. haih...
This make me feel so sad not able to get to know the juniors. All I want to do is to talk to them, play with them, and giving them the hint to mentally and psychologicallly prepare them to face the future! Doctors might be JOBLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ouch....it's hurt to hear that though...what to do? That seems to be the current trend in all hospitals in all states right now, exceptional case for Sabah and Sarawak, it seemed...

No comments: