Saturday, March 28, 2009

Since morning, i'd been rushing here and there. Painting the whole KB town red! Yet, what i've done???

LIst to to completed:
my high heels, checked;
photocopy reference book, checked;
donation to WWF-Malaysia, checked;
Paying debts, checked,
Cut hair, checked;
Hugging mom;
eat as much home-cooked meals, DONE!

Well, I'm definitely sleep-deprived. Slept late but woke up early. I just refused to waste any minutes at home. Went online as long as i could and not making any effort to edit my thematic report! It was a total hazard! Language (as I have been always complaining about) and attitudes of my colleagues~~ I'm so sick of these...............

Luckily, i'm home. Balanced up! My dad was so willing to fetch me here and there helping me running my errants. Mom cooked such a nice meals for me. I'm so touched! Little bro was so loving... I wonder what have I done to them? .... I can't list it out.... So bad!

Anyway, the journey back to Klang tomorrow is gonna be torturing, I can imagine that already. WhateVer it is, I have no choice. Life's like this~

On the other hand, I'm fighting within my own inner conflict. Am I .... Shd I.... WHat will i discover? What will others think? WHat will happen exactly? or just end up NIL??!!
Just gotta leave things to settle on its own sometimes, nothing much that I can do.

Why????

No comments: